Thursday, March 7, 2013

Photography

Whats up bithes been awhile. Well I've decided what medium of art to go to school for first. My choice is Photography. For the fact that i can do art and start a living and career that i can build upon. That way i can pay for the rest of the schooling for my future and pay back killer loans. Well as soon as i get really good and out their with my photography work I'll probably start posting work and info for those who need/ want photos done. I am currently not that bad at photography so if ur interested now just know my services are cheap but once my skills get better my prices will get higher. Im also a quite talented self taught make-up artist for those interested in a nice shoot. Finally for any one interested in possibly being a model for any of my artistic photo shoots you can message me on my Twitter account (@HalfJackHalfMe) or by Email (jackxripper94@yahoo.com).

                             Sin,
                                     j

No comments:

Post a Comment